We know how important your home and its contents are, especially to you, so we always look after your things as if they were our own.
We’re here to help you move, whether that’s just around the corner in Perth or to a far-flung corner of the world.
Our staff are trained to know their jobs well and they are encouraged to use their common sense to make your move go as smoothly as possible. You’ll be able to relax and know that your things will be where you need them to be, when you need them to be there.
We offer a complete start to finish service:
- You’ll have a move manager with Abbey – a direct point of contact with us. They’ll manage your move and ensure it all happens effortlessly.
- They’ll organise for a move assessor to visit you and look at your moving needs. If we can’t arrange a visit we can use our experience to help you over the phone.
- We’ll then prepare a straightforward quote for you.
- Once you’re happy we’ll book a removal vehicle and crew that is exactly the right size for your move. We’ll also look at parking arrangements for the removal day and getting packing boxes and materials to you (should you want to pack yourself).
- On moving day we’ll be there when you need us. We use covers and blankets to protect all your furniture in transit and in storage. We’ll dismantle all beds and other furniture as required.
- When we arrive at your new home we make sure all your possessions are placed in the rooms they’re meant to be in. We’ll rebuild all beds and furniture. Then we’ll ask for your signature and be on our way and you can start enjoying your new home.
It is Abbey’s full intention to keep the whole process as stress free and simple as possible.
GET IN TOUCH
today for a free no obligation quotation
Download our free, handy Moving Checklist PDF to make sure you stay on top of your move.